The carer who cares

The carer who cares. 
So many things could be said about this phrase. So many...  

It's funny, you know, that I haven't written anything in a long time. 

You don't know why I am saying that. Makes no sense to you. 
Why would that be funny?! 
Long story short: writing is my biggest passion. 
Actually, reading is... my biggest passion. Writing is a dream. A fulfilled dream. Not fully though. 
Not yet. 

As I revealed here, my name is Cristina, I was born and raised in Romania, and I am a professional carer. A live-in carer for the elderly. 
A carer who cares.  

What's a carer? 
A person who provides care to people who need help taking care of themselves. 

Caregiver, caretaker, care worker, personal assistant, social worker etc. 

But are the carers really caring or caring is just a job? 
Honestly? 
I can only speak for myself, however, you've already guessed: I care. I truly, deeply care. 
I care for every living being and I wish I could help all those who need care. 
For me, caring is a calling. A vocation. 

Young hand on top of a old one
Photo credit: Pixabay https://pixabay.com/photos/hands-old-old-age-elderly-2906458/

How long have I been a carer? 
Since I can remember, really. 
I cared for my siblings, nephews and nieces, parents, friends, pets, and random superior and inferior animals. 
I guess... I know I was born a carer. A caregiver. 
Professionally though, I have been doing it since December 2019.  

More about why I chose to be a carer here

Thank you so much for your visit. 

Have you read any of my stories and liked them?
Why not support me by leaving a review on Goodreads and Amazon

📚

If you haven't read my books and are interested in doing so (English+Romanina), feel free to click on this link. It will take you to an external page (Amazon). 

The e-books in Romanian, signed with Cristina Gherghel (no longer Cristina G.), can be found here (Google Play)

Were you looking for my author blog? 

Credit pictures
Some are from Pixabay, and some others from PNGtree

In case you are feeling generous and would like to help an author help others, click here. 
It will take you to PayPal. 
No amount is too little. 
I thank you from the bottom of my heart. 

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, except for the offensive, rude, negative and scam (or spam) ones.
Moderation is manual.
Thank you for your kindness.

Previous Post Next Post